If you want to spend your holidays on a beautiful Greek island and are looking for a suitable option, then we are in a hurry to inform you that the Admiral Tur travel agency offers tours to Lefkada from Bucharest.
If you live in Bucharest or are temporarily in the capital of Romania, then this could be a great opportunity for you to visit one of the most popular and beautiful islands in Greece.
How many kilometers from Bucharest to Lefkada?
The distance between Bucharest and Lefkada is about 650 km in a straight line. Lefkada can be reached by plane in about an hour and a half, but this is the case when it comes to a direct flight. However, if transfers are planned, travel time may increase to 4-5 hours or more. It is best to check flight times with your chosen airline when booking your tickets.
Upon arrival on the island, you will find cozy accommodation, which our company will help you book in advance. You can choose the most suitable option from a wide range of accommodation in Lefkada (Greece) - from inexpensive apartments to luxury villas.
What should a tourist do in Lefkada?
Lefkada is a beautiful island in the Ionian Sea, which is famous for its white sand beaches, blue waters, as well as picturesque mountains and villages. On Lefkada you can enjoy all this, relax your body and soul. You can go on excursions, walk around the local cities and enjoy delicious local cuisine.
Below is a small list of places worth visiting in Lefkada:
1. Beaches: Lefkada is famous for its beaches, including Porto Katsiki, Egremni, Milos, Kato Kleria, Agios Ioannis and others. The water here is clear and warm, and the sand is white.
2. Mountains: The mountains in Lefkada are great for those who love outdoor activities and hiking. One of the most beautiful mountains on the island is Gerakas, which is located on the southern part of the island.
3. Waterfalls: There are several waterfalls in Lefkada including Nydri in the southern part of the island and Melissani in the northern part of the island.
4. Cities: Lefkada has several picturesque towns worth visiting, including Lefkada (the island's capital), Vasiliki, Agios Nikitas, Nikyani and others.
5. Fortresses: Lefkada has a rich history and there are several fortresses on the island that you can visit including Agia Mavra Fortress, Santa Mavra Fortress and others.
6. Monasteries: The island also has several monasteries worth visiting, including Phaneromena Monastery, Agios Yorgos Monastery and others.
These are just some of the places you can visit in Lefkada. The island has many other attractions worth seeing.
If you turn to the reviews about Lefkada that tourists leave on the Internet, you can once again be convinced that many people talk about Lefkada very, very positively, namely that Lefkada is a great place to relax, with a clear sea and friendly locals . What else is needed?
If you want to spend an unforgettable holiday, then our Lefkada tour is the perfect option for you. To book a tour and get more detailed information about the cost and conditions of the tour, please contact our polite managers.
Почему именно горящие туры текст текст текст из Кишинева в Турцию?
И ответ на вопрос, почему именно горящие путевки в Турцию из Кишинева так часто ищут туристы, тоже достаточно прост. Такие туры стоят намного дешевле, чем обычные, и в этом заключается их главное преимущество. И вы можете купить такую путевку и отправиться на отдых уже завтра, а можете приобрести горящие туры в Турцию из Кишинева на 2023 год. Главное – не затягивать с выбором и покупкой, потому как в Турцию туры из Кишинева разбираются в считанные часы, а то и минуты.